My Dream Lover







Okay, two things...astral projection and sex. Yes the two together! Some years ago, I was in great condition, eating clean foods, meditating, good sex, vegetarian, fasting, getting Reiki and massages regularly, dancing everyday and really enjoying life. I started a practice of astral travelling, I'd experienced it for years as a child, although I didn't have clue about what I actually encountered. However, I visited lands and people that I can honestly say today, that I am sure I have met and know right now! I met my then unborn daughter and her father and his family out there. I spoke a variety of languages. I ate interesting foods. I recalled the smell of the local activities and surroundings.  And I always brought back creative juice from far off lands. Hey take it or leave it, it's true! 



 So if you have ever travelled you know what I am talking about. I haven't done it as frequently as I used to. So recently I began to notice my light body moving about restlessly, wanting to detach and explore. Thus I been 'out there'. I need to travel more to regain some of that fire creatively and spiritually.

The way spirit works is, you recall it and spirit provides, it just that simple. So I started getting these emails several months ago, from one of the metaphysical groups I belong to; talking about astral travelling with so and so. A series of free to fee-based webinars. I said thanks for the premeditation prompts and all but, I got this! So I began to prepare myself for a 'trip'.


  Today, I saw someone who I met on the astral plane and I am pretty sure we did it.( tee-hee)  Even if we didn't, we connected on some cosmic shit. So the thing is, I kinda know this person and he is well known around these parts. I didn't really care for him at all, as I thought he was just too rough and unapproachable. Never seen this man smile, ever! So anyway, on the astral plane we talked for hours and had much in common and kinda had this "see ya next lifetime" thing. Well don't you know that my sleeping and waking worlds collided today!! I was talking on the phone, looked up and he was walking by, he looked and then did a double take, his face softened and then he smiled(smiled!) and waved. Ummm, excuse me, you don't know me like that down here! Plus you never spoke to me before! Well when I got home it hit me, he remembered! Now I am shame.(Laughing my ass to sleep with a glass of wine as we speak- winks!)


As weird as it sounds  since that brief encounter/confirmation; I am intrigued by the thought of seeing him again 'out there' or even down here. Except for Issue #1 through 50--he is married! So we will certainly convene again 'out there'. Then anytime we see each other, only reminisce on the astral vibes and keep it moving. I recall how intense we were in the outer limits though, that intensity slammed me hard back into my body.  I had a backache and a headache for a couple of days after. Not sure why I came back to my body so sharply but I know we parted quickly. I woke up like, "what the hell was that?" Confused yet titillated all at once. Yeah, it was a trip!

I have had out of body experiences that took me to the Continent, and I saw one my friends house that she grew up in, and met her father who had been dead for many years. I told her and she cried. I never had so much as seen  a picture of her father before. Yet, I described her house and her father, how he was dressed and what he said to me. One time I came back to my body from travelling and stubbed my toe, for real! Toe was jacked up for some days. So the familiar tingling sensation and heaviness/ lightness of my detaching body is beautiful and frightening. Beautiful that this type of access goes beyond the scientific and logical idea of what our bodies are capable of. Frightening too, sometimes I am not sure of my destination. Luckily adventure outweighs my fear, otherwise I would've always  just  shook myself awake!


Seriously though, there is a movement going on. It seem that everyone is striving to have full and wholistic lives. That includes new and vast experiences physically, as you see so many folks running, racing, walking and challenging their bodies to limits like never before. Also we are engaging in new ancient techniques spiritually, and one of the precursors to astral travelling is meditation. If you do practice some form of yoga or meditation practice, take it a step further.

Once you are in the Delta stage of sleep you can begin to shed your physical body. Back in the day, I used the  Delta Sync Sleep System CDs. They helped me to achieve such a deep sleep, that I would almost always travel afterwards. I also used a mirror meditation that allowed me to see my true 'self'. I was also doing headstands and backbends to keep the vital fluids and system circulating properly.

 Don't take my word for it, do your own research. I can guarantee in the process you will see a difference in how you see the world and how you approach each day. You will experience a shift in your consciousness!

Let me know what you think and the type of results you find. I look forward to hearing your experiences. Happy traveling!!


RESOURCES:


Try this:

CLICK THESE LINKS

Research by Dr. Jeffrey Thompson 

Astral Sex

A Beginner's Guide to Astral Projection

Hermetic Library & Esoteric Tradition

Mind Valley

Quantum Jumping-Burt Goldman

You Wealth Revolution

Magick of Astral Projection **

Beyond the Body

Path To Meditation


I HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH ANY OF THE PRODUCTS FOUND HERE. THE INFORMATION WAS USEFUL FOR MY PERSONAL JOURNEY. I AM NOT ENDORSING ANY  OF THE PRODUCTS FOUND IN THE ABOVE LINKS. IF THERE ARE FEE-BASED PRODUCTS IT'S PURELY FOR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN. PLEASE USE YOUR OWN DISCRETION WHEN DECIDING TO PURCHASE ANY PRODUCTS ONLINE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts??

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Sauda Jackson is a mom, dancer, singer, musician, lover of all things funky and off-beat,guerrilla dance stylist, arm-chair anthropologist and Supa Hera