Double Duty 30-Day Challenge.....Bwahahaha

   Challenge One
#1 liquid drops

Okay so the other day I said I would be doing a Creative Challenge for 30 days. I am doing good with that, so far:
  
#3 Copper Shine





#2 Blue Rain


I am a day ahead, but that doesn't mean I won't stay the course. I will make something tomorrow, too!
If my friends and others stick around for this challenge, I may have some give aways and discounts, just need to get feedback on what you see.






Challenge Two
I mentioned that I would do another physical challenge. Oh boy, I had no idea what i was getting myself into! I pledged to do the Elite Killer Challenge put p by The Peoples Fit Coach, Sincere Hogan. I was all gung-ho, until I got on the floor. I wasn't able to do as many as he requested and certainly I wasn't able to do all the reps as fast as possible either. So I figure that I want and need to be able to do the series of moves in succession, in addition my daily cardio with Zumba. I realize that bodyweight strengthening will be an asset to my weight loss and fitness goals. So I will be practicing these moves everyday, and I hope at the end of the 30 days I will be able to do them in succession. Word. Check the video, just in case you want to join me

New Warrior Training



1 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, Sauda. Especially #3. I'll be cheering you on.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts??

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Sauda Jackson is a mom, dancer, singer, musician, lover of all things funky and off-beat,guerrilla dance stylist, arm-chair anthropologist and Supa Hera